NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 18, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - 160 LONG ISLAND AVENUE CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Dog swims through Long Island Sound to rescue baby deer
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Monday Jul 17, 2017
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Cue the Carrots! Strike up the Squash!
By ANNIE CORREAL - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
The musicians of the Long Island Vegetable Orchestra make their instruments from things that grow in the garden.
- SUMMER FIRSTS | Brooklyn: Finding Alchemy and Art on a Coney Island Scary Ride
By FRANCINE PROSE - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
For Francine Prose, an amusement-park trip as a young girl led to a ride on the Spook-a-Rama and later to a prized Diane Arbus photo of the same ride.
- Trump, on Long Island, Vows an End to Gang Violence
By MAGGIE HABERMAN and LIZ ROBBINS - Saturday Jul 29, 2017
President Trump described the perpetrators of violent crimes as “animals” and said his administration seeks to “dismantle, decimate and eradicate” gangs.
- Islanders’ path back to Long Island is clearer than ever
By Brett Cyrgalis - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
The window has opened, and it’s only a matter of time before the Islanders submit their proposal for a new arena at Belmont Park. New York state announced its long-awaited request for proposals (RFP) Monday afternoon following another drawn-out period of public discussion. The Islanders ownership group, headed by Jon Ledecky and Scott Malkin, was...