Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 24, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - 156 S SWAN, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Odds And Endings: Aniston's Eyes, And The Sins Of The Fathers
Friday May 26, 2017
So, this is my swan song for Mad Blog. (I will let my colleague Bob Garfield explain the nuts and bolts here.) But I'd rather not look back. Instead, let's touch on some of the petty/bitchy stuff thatI never got to cover. Like Jennifer Aniston's tears.
- Much Adieu About Nothing
Monday May 22, 2017
So this is my swan song. Naturally, I have gone back to review what has gone on in this space over the course of 200 columns.
- Who Wins as Solar Prices Plunge
Friday Jun 9, 2017
Record-low prices for U.S. solar power are stealing the spotlight away from fossil fuels.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- That Decisive Moment: Mahler, Transformed: This Week’s 8 Best Classical Music Moments
Friday Jun 16, 2017
"Swan Lake," the New York Philharmonic and an operatic "Angels in America" were among the highlights.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal