Does The New York Times joining Snapchat Discover lend an air of respectability to a new platform, and breathe new life into an aging publisher? That's obviously what the partners are planning -- butonly time will tell.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 25, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - 145-16 106 AVE CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- 'NY Times' Finally Joins Snapchat Discover
Monday Apr 24, 2017
- Park Ave. Branches Help Banks Pass Low-Income Lending Test
Thursday May 18, 2017
Why do banks get regulatory credit for having branches in a ritzy part of Midtown Manhattan? WSJ's Rachel Ensign reports.
- Marriott's Snap-Adventure Ducks Millennial Stereotypes
Friday Apr 7, 2017
I really dig a new Marriott campaign that leverages the smart cellular computer phone technology.
- Airbnb's Home Videos Overplay The Family Card
Friday Mar 24, 2017
I pity mobile-era brands like Airbnb. Or maybe I should say that I pity the people tasked with marketing them.
- Walmart Brand Films? Sure, Why Not.
Thursday Mar 9, 2017
Turns out that Walmart is feeling a little differently about itself nowadays. Based on my experience that night, there appears to be a push to upscale the brand a bit.
- Do Not Take 'Short Journeys' With Cadillac
Thursday Jan 12, 2017
Cadillac's "Short Journeys" is pretentious to the point of self-parody, the latest automaker content foray to conflate mindless brand gloss with film-school-grade substance.
- Doers Do-Off: Chevron Outflanks Advil And People Magazine
Friday Nov 4, 2016
Indeed: brand marketers have taken to strip-mining the land for inspiring people and their stories, those that can be presented during the best and worst of times.
- Shinola's Love Letter To Detroit Is All Heart
Thursday Oct 13, 2016
Shinola balances the tenor of its appeal adeptly; its Detroit is real and vital.