Three of the Bank of England’s eight policy makers vote for higher rates as it gets harder to justify the ultraloose policy that markets are used to.
144 global LLC
790 new scotland avenue
albany, new york, 12208
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 05, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - 144 GLOBAL LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Bank of England Vote Sends Warning to Global Investors
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
- Amazon Shops Locally, But Spreads Fear Globally
Monday Jun 19, 2017
The tech giant’s $13.7 billion acquisition of Whole Foods has set alarm bells ringing around the world—perhaps prematurely.
- Goodbye for Now to China's Biggest Deal Makers
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
China’s crackdown on lending to its biggest deal makers means the “China bid,” which has kept global deal making humming, will take an even longer breather than previously thought.
- Don't Be Fooled by Stock Market's Snap Reaction After U.K. Election
Friday Jun 9, 2017
The U.K. election sent the globally oriented FTSE 100 index higher, just as the Brexit referendum did—but the smarter play may be the U.K.’s less loved domestic stocks.
- MSCI Inclusion Should Intensify Scrutiny of Chinese Shares
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
China has won a longed-for trophy with admission of its domestically-listed stocks to MSCI’s global benchmarks. Don’t hold your breath that it will lead to a more open market.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.