Aetna will move to new headquarters in Manhattan, drawn by New York’s emergence as a digital powerhouse, as well as financial incentives.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 12, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - 143 RIVERSIDE DRIVE INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Insurance Giant Aetna Is Leaving Hartford for New York City
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
- Aetna to Move Headquarters to New York
Thursday Jun 29, 2017
Aetna will move its corporate headquarters along with 250 jobs to Manhattan by late 2018, from Hartford, Conn., the latest company to abandon a smaller city for a major urban center.
- Lyft to Develop Self-Driving Car Technology in New Silicon Valley Facility
By MIKE ISAAC - Friday Jul 21, 2017
The ride-hailing company is opening a research center in Palo Alto, Calif., and plans to collaborate with automakers and tech companies.
- Mattel CEO's First Big Test: What to Do With the Dividend
Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Margo Georgiadis, Mattel Inc.’s new chief executive, is set to meet with analysts today about whether the toy maker will cut its generous shareholder dividend as it tries to recover from a disappointing year.
- How Apple vs. Samsung Became a Smartphone Beauty Contest
Sunday Jul 16, 2017
As Apple Inc.’s 10th anniversary iPhone approaches, Samsung Electronics Co.’s new Galaxy S8, with a curvaceous display screen, is raising the design stakes.
- Mystery Bidder Emerges to Challenge Buffett for Oncor
Friday Aug 18, 2017
Warren Buffett’s battle for control of a Texas power company took a turn as a new mystery bidder emerged to challenge Berkshire Hathaway Inc.’s $9 billion offer.