Gerald Goldman, 94, a retired Marine who served in World War II, has made hundreds of wooden flags for friends, neighbors and local stores.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 29, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - 140 WENDOVER LANE II FUNDER, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Is Star-Spangled on Flag Day, and Every Day
By COREY KILGANNON - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- On Comedy: She Swipes Right on Tinder, and Everyone’s In On the Joke
By JASON ZINOMAN - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Lane Moore’s shows involve real men on the dating app, but she works hard to avoid mocking them. The result is a clever show that’s deservedly a hit.
- The Internet needs paid fast lanes, anti-net neutrality senator says
By Jon Brodkin - Friday Jun 9, 2017
Net neutrality is just a "slogan."
- Owner of Ann Taylor, dressbarn, Lane Bryant, Maurices Could Close Up To 650 Stores
By Ashlee Kieler - Friday Jun 9, 2017
You may not know the name Ascena Retail Group, but you know the stores it owns, like Ann Taylor, dressbarn, Lane Bryant, Maurices, among others. Many of these stores could soon be closing if Ascena follows through on its proposal to shutter as many as 650 locations.Ascena revealed the plans — which would axe some 250 or more stores …
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- MIT Receives $140 Million Unrestricted Gift From Alumnus
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Friday Jun 9, 2017
The unrestricted gift from a donor who wishes to remain anonymous can be used to support any facet of the university's educational and research mission....
- Theranos reportedly settles $140M Walgreens suit for less than $30M
By Beth Mole - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The agreement is not final and terms may change for the cash-strapped biotech company.
- Wonderschool raises $2 million to launch in-home preschools
By Bérénice Magistretti - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Wonderschool, whose online marketplace helps parents find in-home child care education programs, today announced a seed round of $2 million, led by First Round Capital. Cross Culture Ventures, SoftTech VC, Lerer Ventures, FundersClub, and Edelweiss also joined. “There is a true crisis around ‘child care deserts’, where for every one slot at a child care […]