Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 09, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - 13 MEADOW BROOK ROAD HOLDINGS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Blink Health Ends Pact With Express Scripts for Lilly Insulin Price Discounts
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Blink Health LLC, a provider of consumer price discounts for prescription drugs, said it has terminated its relationship with Express Scripts Holding Co., a pharmacy-benefit manager that helped arrange the new price break for Lilly’s insulin.
- Road Trip: Karaoke Coast to Coast
By MARIAN BULL - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
In Richmond, Nashville and beyond, taking the mike reveals a sense of place, and the catharsis of belting out “Jesse’s Girl.”
- Trebbio Journal: Persuading Italians to Hold the Prosciutto and Pass the Pastrami
By JASON HOROWITZ - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Gianluca Tonelli’s life changed 20 years ago when he visited Katz’s Delicatessen in New York City. Now he is on a quest to share the delights of pastrami in Tuscany.
- Subway Delays, Again, Disrupt Commutes; L.I.R.R. Will Offer Some Discounts
By EMMA G. FITZSIMMONS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
In what has become a seemingly weekly ritual, a series of problems cropped up across the city during the morning rush, including signal issues and a train with mechanical problems.
- Brooks Koepka Wins the U.S. Open
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Brooks Koepka won the U.S. Open on Sunday, shooting a final round 67 to take the tournament by four shots. It is the 27-year-old American’s first career major title.
- On the Runway: The 2017 U.S. Open Winners: Brooks Koepka and ‘Millennial Pink’
By VANESSA FRIEDMAN - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The very rosy palette that many players chose on the tournament’s penultimate day is already a strong favorite with young consumers.
- Rep. Meeks: 'Bad Culture' at Wells Fargo
Thursday Sep 29, 2016
Rep. Gregory Meeks (D., N.Y.) questions Wells Fargo CEO John Stumpf on the "bad culture" at Wells Fargo. Photo: AP