Solo singing as an antidote to bullying, racism and rage.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 07, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - 137-86 70TH AVENUE LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: Karaoke at Home
By JENNY ZHANG - Friday Jul 7, 2017
- Manhattan Skyscraper Linked to Iran Can Be Seized by U.S., Jury Finds
By VIVIAN WANG - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
A federal panel concluded that the majority owners of 650 Fifth Avenue violated sanctions against Iran and laundered money through a shell company for an Iranian bank.
- There's A Reason Women in Tech Are Finally Speaking Out
By Alexis Sobel Fitts - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
Silicon Valley is flush with jobs and women in tech are talking openly about harassment. That's no coincidence.
- Is Trump's Claim That Transgender Soldiers Cost Too Much True?
By Phil McCausland - Thursday Jul 27, 2017
Short answer: No. Studies show that transgender medical costs are fairly negligible for the cash-flush Pentagon.
- The Royal Flush: A $6400 Toilet
By Andy Jordan - Monday Apr 25, 2011
Kohler has created what it hopes to be a best-in-class toilet that costs $6400. WSJ's Andy Jordan gives the smart-toilet a whirl.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.