Someone has vandalized the Lincoln Memorial, the National Park Service says
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 08, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - 133 LINCOLN LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Lincoln Memorial Vandalized With Red Spray Paint
Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- Vandals scrawl ‘F–k law’ on Lincoln Memorial
By Tamar Lapin - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
Vandals defaced the Lincoln Memorial on Tuesday — scrawling “F–k law” in red paint on a pillar at the monument, according to the National Park Service. The desecration was found around 4:30 a.m., NBC Washington reported. A preservation crew is working to remove the graffiti without damaging the stone on the historic memorial, officials said....
- Specters of the Stage Enchant in ‘Ghost Light’
By BEN BRANTLEY - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Third Rail Projects turns the Claire Tow Theater at Lincoln Center into a haunted house of theatrical ego.
- Sunday Routine: How Henry Threadgill, Composer, Spends His Sundays
By TAMMY La GORCE - Friday Sep 8, 2017
The longtime East Village resident wakes early, avoids the brunch crowd, and looks for inspiration in books, trees, art shows and dance performances.
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.