Archbishop Stepinac High School, in White Plains, N.Y., is one of the first schools in the U.S. to do away with paper textbooks. Instead, the all-boys prep school requires students to use tablets and laptops in class. (Data provided by Statista.com.)
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 09, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - 131 JANSEN ROAD CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- A High School Without Textbooks
Tuesday Oct 8, 2013
- Cop catches fugitive on the lam after he flags police car for ride
By Fox News - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
A Louisiana man left stranded on the side of the road flagged down what turned out to be a police car and was arrested for outstanding warrants early Monday morning. There had been a warrant out for the arrest of 30-year-old Jansen Simon since he allegedly used a hammer to pummel another man in the...
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
- Road rage on I-95: Nation’s busiest highway a hot spot for angry drivers - Gunshot victim escapes moving U-Haul on NY interstate then gets hit by another car
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.
- CSX Warns of 'Bumps in the Road' as It Tightens Rail Schedules
Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
CSX Corp. is telling some shippers to brace for growing pains, including additional days of transit times, as the railway implements Chief Executive Hunter Harrison’s plan to tighten schedules.