COLUMBIA, S.C. — Authorities say a man who drove into a graveside service at a South Carolina cemetery has been charged with 12 counts of attempted murder. Columbia Police said on Twitter that they haven’t figured out why 64-year-old James Kester ran over people at Wednesday’s service at Greenlawn Cemetery. Authorities say 12 people were...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 03, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - 12 RAILROAD STREET LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Man charged with 12 counts of attempted murder after driving car into cemetery service
By Associated Press - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
- Amtrak Names Former Delta Chief as Railroad CEO
Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Amtrak named former Delta Air Lines chief executive Richard Anderson as the new president and CEO of the national passenger railroad, which is grappling with a backlog of repairs even as ridership continues to grow.
- No More Napping on the Railroad, Says New CSX Boss
Friday Jul 14, 2017
Hunter Harrison, the new CSX chief, is promising to jolt the company’s culture and implement tighter schedules, faster trains and less downtime. One casualty of the new plan: napping breaks.
- In a ‘Summer of Hell,’ Grand Central May Be a Bit of Heaven
By DAVID W. DUNLAP - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Amtrak will temporarily restore some intercity service to Grand Central Terminal to relieve pressure on the beleaguered Pennsylvania Station.
- About New York: How to Fix Mounting Miseries on the Subway? Political Bickering Isn’t the Answer
By JIM DWYER - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Investigating the cause of Tuesday’s derailment could help address the subway’s many underlying problems.
- New Jersey Transit Train Derails at Penn Station in New York
By MATTHEW HAAG and MAYA SALAM - Friday Jul 7, 2017
There was no immediate indication that the derailment had caused any injuries or damage, but all New Jersey Transit and Amtrak trains were delayed at the station.