Lane Moore’s shows involve real men on the dating app, but she works hard to avoid mocking them. The result is a clever show that’s deservedly a hit.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 06, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - 12 CRYSTAL LANE LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- On Comedy: She Swipes Right on Tinder, and Everyone’s In On the Joke
By JASON ZINOMAN - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- The Internet needs paid fast lanes, anti-net neutrality senator says
By Jon Brodkin - Friday Jun 9, 2017
Net neutrality is just a "slogan."
- Crystal stacks up qubits in first-in first-out memory
By Chris Lee - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Photons store themselves in ions that bob up and down in a sea of light.
- Owner of Ann Taylor, dressbarn, Lane Bryant, Maurices Could Close Up To 650 Stores
By Ashlee Kieler - Friday Jun 9, 2017
You may not know the name Ascena Retail Group, but you know the stores it owns, like Ann Taylor, dressbarn, Lane Bryant, Maurices, among others. Many of these stores could soon be closing if Ascena follows through on its proposal to shutter as many as 650 locations.Ascena revealed the plans — which would axe some 250 or more stores …
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- A US Navy Destroyer Collided With a Container Ship in Japan—Here's What Likely Happened
By Alex Davies - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
The USS Fitzgerald ran into the ACX Crystal off the coast of Japan, and human error is a likely culprit.
- Gwyneth Paltrow’s Goop Conference Was As Kooky As You Expected It To Be–And That’s Exactly What Fans Wanted
By Rina Raphael - Monday Jun 12, 2017
In Goop Health was at times informational, empowering, or downright pseudoscientific. Above all, it was entertaining. Hang on to your collagen martinis!
This past Saturday in Culver City, California, a group of four women–clad in their finest athleisurewear–sat on pillows, in a circle, as a crystal-wielding shaman analyzed their futures beneath a cloudy afternoon sky. Ten feet away, two blondes merrily chatted away as IVs dripped vitamin B-12 into their bloodstreams. And just opposite these two patients, a gaggle of ladies sipped on probiotic juices as they waited to have their “auras read” by a young female photographer who had set up camp in a glamorous white dome with a camera purportedly meant to capture the electromagnetic fields surrounding the body.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.