The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 26, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - 1247 PENINSULA, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Five Sites of New York’s L.G.B.T. History
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Jacob Riis Park, a Manhattan church, the Bum Bum Bar and more. In 360 degrees, visit five sites that helped shape New York City’s L.G.B.T. community and its history.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- North Korea Accuses U.S. of ‘Mugging’ Its Diplomats in New York
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Officials returning from a United Nations conference were about to board a plane when federal agents seized a package they were carrying.
- Thousands of Baby Turtles Released Into Wild
Friday Nov 18, 2016
Nearly 17,000 infant taricaya turtles are released into lakes and ponds near the Pacaya-Samiria National Reserve, in Peru, in an attempt to repopulate the at-risk species. Photo: Associated Press
- U.S. Pressed to Pursue Deal to Freeze North Korea Missile Tests
By DAVID E. SANGER and GARDINER HARRIS - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Versions of the proposal, which would require the United States to reduce its military footprint on the Korean Peninsula, have been floated by Beijing and Seoul.
- This Morning with Gordon Deal May 02, 2017
By email@example.com (Compass Media Networks) - Tuesday May 2, 2017
North Korea says U.S. bomber flights push peninsula to brink of nuclear warm, a look at Melania's 100 days as First-Lady, and FSU player who went viral for befriending boy with autism signs with NFL team.
- Queen’s Speech to U.K. Parliament Outlines Theresa May’s Scaled-Down Agenda
By STEPHEN CASTLE - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Struggling to secure support for a minority government, the prime minister is prioritizing Britain’s withdrawal from the European Union.