The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Sep 29, 1993)
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 29, 1989
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1989 - 1225 TAYLOR AVENUE CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Never Mind: Neiman Marcus Isn’t For Sale Anymore
By Laura Northrup - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Upscale department store Neiman Marcus has been the subject of takeover talks for at least a year, with recent rumors claiming that the company could soon fall under the same corporate umbrella as Saks Fifth Avenue, Lord & Taylor, and Gilt. Alas, Neiman Marcus has decided to remain single for now.CEO Karen Katz said during a conference …
- Park Avenue Home Sells for $26 million---26% Off
Friday Jun 23, 2017
On the Upper East Side, the unit originally sought $35 million in February.
- Lincoln Center Cultural Innovation Fund Awards Innovation Fund Grants
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Sinclair) - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
The pilot grant program is designed to catalyze access to and participation in cultural opportunities in central Brooklyn and the South Bronx....
- Owner of Ann Taylor, dressbarn, Lane Bryant, Maurices Could Close Up To 650 Stores
By Ashlee Kieler - Friday Jun 9, 2017
You may not know the name Ascena Retail Group, but you know the stores it owns, like Ann Taylor, dressbarn, Lane Bryant, Maurices, among others. Many of these stores could soon be closing if Ascena follows through on its proposal to shutter as many as 650 locations.Ascena revealed the plans — which would axe some 250 or more stores …
- New York Today: New York Today: Washing Windows, 900 Feet Up
By MEGHAN MCDONALD and ALEXANDRA S. LEVINE - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Thursday: A glimpse into a towering task, closing Rikers Island, and My Bronx Story.
- Keeping Score: That Was Hit a Country Mile, or 495 Feet if You’re Into Hard Data
By FILIP BONDY - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Home run mythology must now compete with cutting-edge efforts to quantify mighty blasts from “pitch delivery to the conclusion of the event.”
- HP Affirms Higher-End Layoffs Figure
By Michael Calia and Mark Taylor - Tuesday Dec 31, 2013
Hewlett-Packard Co. confirmed it has increased by 5,000 the number of layoffs it plans to implement under the restructuring plan it adopted in May 2012, bringing the expected number of job cuts to 34,000.