Political messages from the pianist Igor Levit and the conductor Daniel Barenboim were among the highlights.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 17, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - 117 2ND ST CORNER LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- That Decisive Moment: Chilling Fervor: This Week’s 8 Best Classical Music Moments on YouTube
Friday Jul 21, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Britex Fabrics moving, but not far — down to Post Street. And the red sign?
By J.K. Dineen - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
Britex Fabrics, the august Union Square shop that has supplied fabrics, ribbons and buttons to generations of San Franciscans, is set to relocate after 65 years in its tall narrow building on Geary Street. But Britex fans don’t need to worry: The store isn’t going very far. The family business, which opened at 146 Geary St. in 1952, will move 900 feet around the corner to 117 Post St. The new 8,000-square-foot space - two stories and a basement — is a bit smaller that the current store, but has higher ceilings and more natural light. “It’s going to be wall-to-wall fabric in the Britex tradition,” said second-generation store owner Sharman Spector. “I’m genuinely thrilled and excited.
- Federal Jail in Brooklyn Faces a String of Sexual Assault Cases
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
The Metropolitan Detention Center has relatively few female inmates. Yet it accounts for a disproportionate number of sexual assault cases involving them.
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”