SCHENECTADY, N.Y. — A man who killed his wife by dousing her with gasoline and setting her on fire during an argument has pleaded guilty to murder. The Schenectady County District Attorney’s office says 69-year-old Antonio Bargallo entered the plea Wednesday as part of a deal that will sentence him to 21 years to life...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 29, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - 1126 NEW LOUDON ROAD, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Man pleads guilty to killing wife by setting her on fire
By Associated Press - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
- How to Get to New York During Penn Station’s Summer Repairs
By TOM WRIGHT-PIERSANTI - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
Starting July 10, repairs at Penn Station will disrupt the daily commute for thousands of Long Island Rail Road and New Jersey Transit riders. Here is a guide to help navigate the rails this summer.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Road rage on I-95: Nation’s busiest highway a hot spot for angry drivers - Gunshot victim escapes moving U-Haul on NY interstate then gets hit by another car
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
- Smooth Sailing on the First Morning of Penn Station Track Repairs
By SARAH MASLIN NIR and PATRICK McGEEHAN - Monday Jul 10, 2017
The commute was relatively calm on the first day of what is scheduled to be eight weeks of repairs at New York’s Penn Station, the nation’s busiest train station.
- Schenectady 12345
Thursday Jul 6, 2017
It is a false notion that deterministic data and observed, self-identified data are almost always accurate.