RealtyTrac sees foreclosures at pre-recession levels early next year, and banks gearing up for some "spring cleaning."
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 28, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - 1114 BROADWAY LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Get ready for 'spring cleaning' in foreclosures
By email@example.com (MarketWatch.com) - Thursday Dec 11, 2014
- With ‘1984’ on Broadway, Thoughtcrime Hits the Big Time
By JENNIFER SCHUESSLER - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
A British adaptation of George Orwell’s classic arrives on Broadway with Tom Sturridge and Olivia Wilde, bringing contemporary political resonance.
- Ryan Murphy to reboot ‘Boys in the Band’ on Broadway
By Michael Riedel - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Ryan Murphy, one of the most powerful producers in Hollywood, may make a run at Broadway. Murphy, the creator of “Glee” and “Feud,” has optioned “The Boys in the Band,” Mart Crowley’s pre-Stonewall play about a group of gay men who gather for a birthday party and some deliciously bitchy banter. The play debuted in...
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- ‘Six Degrees of Separation’ Broadway Revival to Close Early
By JOSHUA BARONE - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Despite a celebrity cast including Allison Janney, the play failed to catch on at the box office and will close on June 18.
- ‘Indecent’ to Remain Open on Broadway, Despite Closing Notice
By JOSHUA BARONE - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The play, which won two Tony Awards and was set to close on June 25, will now be open through Aug. 6 at the Cort Theater.
- 2017 Tony Awards Red Carpet
Monday Jun 12, 2017
See Broadway’s brightest stars as they arrive for the biggest night in American theater.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.