This special-occasion restaurant on the East River in Brooklyn was in many ways a pioneer, yet its understated charm and elegant owner still thrive.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 13, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - 110 ST. NICHOLAS AVE OWNER LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- View From the River Café: 40 Years of Feasts and Firsts
By BRYAN MILLER - Monday Jul 31, 2017
- Pregnant teen shot in the head in broad daylight
By C.J. Sullivan, Daniel Prendergast, Max Jaeger - Sunday Sep 10, 2017
A 19-year-old pregnant woman was shot in the head in Brooklyn on Sunday afternoon, police sources said. Victim Tytianna Sparks, who is seven months pregnant, was standing in front of her Dean St. home near Howard Ave. around 12:45 p.m. when she was struck once in the head, sources said. “I heard the shots and...
- Hip new eateries coming to Upper West Side, Hell’s Kitchen
By Jennifer Gould Keil - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
Mediterranean chic is coming to the Upper West Side. Spuntino Bar, formerly Vai Restaurant run by Chef Vincent Chirico, has opened at 429 Amsterdam Ave. at 81st Street under the same chef and owner. Spuntino Bar will feature 14 tables, some communal seating, a half dozen seats at the bar, and more at the front...
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- That Decisive Moment: Chilling Fervor: This Week’s 8 Best Classical Music Moments on YouTube
Friday Jul 21, 2017
Political messages from the pianist Igor Levit and the conductor Daniel Barenboim were among the highlights.
- Federal Jail in Brooklyn Faces a String of Sexual Assault Cases
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
The Metropolitan Detention Center has relatively few female inmates. Yet it accounts for a disproportionate number of sexual assault cases involving them.