Blink Health LLC, a provider of consumer price discounts for prescription drugs, said it has terminated its relationship with Express Scripts Holding Co., a pharmacy-benefit manager that helped arrange the new price break for Lilly’s insulin.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 21, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - 110 BROADWAY HOLDINGS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Blink Health Ends Pact With Express Scripts for Lilly Insulin Price Discounts
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Young Socialites Conjure the Ghost of Leonard Bernstein at the Dakota
By BEN WIDDICOMBE - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
When Larry Milstein, 22, and his sister Toby, 24, are not hobnobbing on the young socialite circuit, they hold séances in their family’s apartment.
- Phone Book Publisher Dex Media Acquires YP Holdings To Create DexYP
Friday Jun 30, 2017
The combined company, called DexYP, will provide local business automation software and digital and print marketing products, supporting local businesses and enabling them to compete in today'smarket.
- How a ‘Hamilton’ Super Fan Got Cast in the Broadway Show
By KATHERINE ROSMAN - Saturday Jul 1, 2017
He grew up watching Michael Jackson videos in Athens, Tex. Now J. Quinton Johnson is rapping in Broadway’s hottest production, asked to audition before he’d seen it.
- Hillary Clinton’s Visit To A Broadway Show Earned Her A Standing Ovation In Time For Independence Day
By Andrew Roberts - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
Hillary Clinton received the opposite of Mike Pence's testy reaction on Broadway, giving a confidence boost for Independence Day.
- WPP Merges POSSIBLE And Wunderman
Thursday Jul 6, 2017
It's the latest effort by the holding company to streamline operations across its agency portfolio.