A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 14, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - 1109 HALSEY STREET DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Supreme Court Developments: Five Key Takeaways
Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Monday was an action-packed day for the Supreme Court, which weighed on a range of issues, from President Trump's travel ban to corporate whistleblowers. WSJ's Tanya Rivero breaks down all you need to know. Photo: European Pressphoto Agency
- Sears to Cut 400 Corporate Jobs
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Sears said it is cutting 400 jobs at its corporate offices as part of its restructuring plan.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Index Funds Are Great for Investors, Risky for Corporate Governance
Friday Jun 23, 2017
One solution is to abstain from voting, leaving decisions to those with an incentive to be informed.
- Developer lands loan for $470M Brooklyn Heights project
By Amanda Fung - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The developer of a new library and condominium in Brooklyn Heights has secured a $280 million construction loan, according to The Wall Street Journal.The Hudson Cos. closed on the loan that was...
To view the full story, click the title link.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal