The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 17, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - 1102 BROADHOLLOW ROAD, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
- Dodgers, Astros leading the pack heading into second half
By Associated Press - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
The Nationals have Bryce Harper anchoring one of baseball’s best lineups, and a glaring hole at the back of their bullpen.The Dodgers’ plus-163 run differential is the best in National League history at the All-Star break, according to Stats LLC.Another starting pitcher could help the Cubs, so expect top executive Theo Epstein and company to be working the phones all the way to the non-waiver trade deadline July 31.The Astros, Brewers, Rockies and Yankees also could be on the lookout for rotation help.Some possibilities include White Sox left-hander Jose Quintana, A’s right-hander Sonny Gray and the Tigers’ Justin Verlander.
- Third Point, a Hedge Fund, Sets Its Activist Sights on Nestlé
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
The fund, run by Daniel S. Loeb, has called on the Swiss food giant to sell its stake in L’Oréal and move more quickly to adapt to changing consumer tastes.
- Road rage on I-95: Nation’s busiest highway a hot spot for angry drivers - Gunshot victim escapes moving U-Haul on NY interstate then gets hit by another car
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
- Dan Loeb's Third Point Makes Its Largest-Ever Bet With Nestlé Stake
Sunday Jun 25, 2017
Billionaire activist investor Daniel Loeb’s Third Point LLC hedge fund has taken a $3.5 billion stake in Nestlé SA, piling pressure on the world’s largest packaged foods company to find ways to accelerate growth.
- Sunday Routine: How ASAP Ferg, Rapper, Spends His Sundays
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Aug 4, 2017
When he’s not on the road, the rapper and fashion designer likes to stroll through Harlem, where he grew up and still lives.