WEST DES MOINES, Iowa – To say the 2017 Solheim Cup starts off with a bang is an understatement. The first hole at Pete Dye’s Des Moines (...)
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 15, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - 106 WEST 1ST ST CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Drivable par-4 1st to bring fireworks, strategy right away at Solheim Cup
By Beth Ann Nichols - Thursday Aug 17, 2017
- FDA advisers review data on potential 1st US gene therapy
By LINDA A. JOHNSON, AP Medical Writer - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
Cancer experts who advise government regulators are reviewing what could be the first gene therapy approved in the U.S.The Food and Drug Administration panel is holding a hearing Wednesday to discuss the treatment developed by the University of Pennsylvania and Novartis Corp. The drugmaker is seeking approval to use the one-time treatment for children and young adults with advanced leukemia.
- Novel leukemia treatment could be 1st US gene therapy
By Associated Press - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A treatment for a common childhood blood cancer could become the first gene therapy available in the U.S. A Food and Drug Administration advisory panel voted 10-0 on Wednesday in favor of the leukemia treatment developed by the University of Pennsylvania and Novartis Corp. The FDA usually follows recommendations from its expert panels, but isn’t...
- After long journey, Japan's 1st PGA Tour Champions event a hit
By Martin Kaufmann - Saturday Sep 9, 2017
NARITA, Japan – On a muggy, overcast morning an hour’s drive west of Tokyo Sept. 8, Tom Watson stepped to the first tee and struck the (...)
- Ohio puts child killer to death in 1st execution in 3 years
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
- Seattle's 'democracy voucher' under fire: 'Clear violation of 1st Amendment rights,' critics say
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Friday Jul 14, 2017