In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 03, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - 106-03 34TH AVE REALTY, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: Karaoke at Home
By JENNY ZHANG - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Solo singing as an antidote to bullying, racism and rage.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- A New Kind of Classroom: No Grades, No Failing, No Hurry
By KYLE SPENCER - Friday Aug 11, 2017
Mastery-based learning allows students to learn at their own pace.
- Three-bedroom traditional open Sunday in Crocker Highlands
Friday Jul 21, 2017
Multiple decks and patios pair with a traditional floor plan in Crocker Highlands. Classical details mingle with modern needs within the trilevel featuring stainless steel appliances, a subway tile backsplash and a serving window. Visit www.1053ardmore.com to learn more. Listing agent: Anthony Higgins, Sotheby’s International Realty, (510) 693-7931, anthony.riggins @sothebyshomes.com. 1053 Ardmore Ave., Oakland, $1.395 million. Beds: 3 Baths: 2½ Square footage: 2,128 Open home: 2 to 4:30 p.m. Sunday.
- Get ready for 'spring cleaning' in foreclosures
By email@example.com (MarketWatch.com) - Thursday Dec 11, 2014
RealtyTrac sees foreclosures at pre-recession levels early next year, and banks gearing up for some "spring cleaning."