A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 08, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
1431 FLATBUSH AVE.
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11210
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - 1040 US RETURN LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- North Korea Accuses U.S. of ‘Mugging’ Its Diplomats in New York
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Officials returning from a United Nations conference were about to board a plane when federal agents seized a package they were carrying.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Blink Health Ends Pact With Express Scripts for Lilly Insulin Price Discounts
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Blink Health LLC, a provider of consumer price discounts for prescription drugs, said it has terminated its relationship with Express Scripts Holding Co., a pharmacy-benefit manager that helped arrange the new price break for Lilly’s insulin.
- Finders Keepers? An Ohio Goodwill Returns $97,000 Mistakenly Donated With Clothes
By MICHAEL COOPER - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
A surprising number of people carry vast sums in cash, lose it — and then get it returned by Good Samaritans.
- In GE Shakeup, the Return of GE Capital
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
After 36 years under Jack Welch and Jeff Immelt, the conglomerate will soon be run by two GE lifers John Flannery and Jeffrey Bornstein, who spent years working together at the once lucrative-yet-problematic GE Capital.
- U.S. Sends Civilian Team to Syria to Help the Displaced Return Home
By MICHAEL R. GORDON and ERIC SCHMITT - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The team is intended to stabilize recaptured areas, and it consists of only seven members, raising questions about whether it can be effective.