The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 17, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - 1010 & 1012 E. 214TH ST. LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Greg David on NY: Why developing in Midtown remains a Herculean task
Monday Jun 19, 2017
To view the full story, click the title link.
- Needham Joins Final Nike/USL HSG Top 25 With Upset of Longmeadow
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- St. Lawrence University Receives $25 Million Gift
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Sinclair) - Thursday May 25, 2017
The unrestricted gift from Sarah E. Johnson and her parents is the largest in the university's 161-year history....
- Augmented reality lawsuit provides augmented view of 1st Amendment
By David Kravets - Saturday Jun 10, 2017
“They’re passing two dimensional laws in a three dimensional world.”
- How Remi Adeleke of 'Transformers' Transformed His Life
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
How actor Remi Adeleke went from running scams in the Bronx to joining the Navy Seals and starring in the new Transformers movie.
- Wynton Marsalis Talks Jazz in the 21st Century
Friday Dec 17, 2010
Jazz artist Wynton Marsalis talked to the WSJ's Lee Hawkins about changes in the jazz industry in the digital age, his favorite up-and-coming jazz artists and which jazz artists he would include in his all-time greats jazz band.
- Twitter, Bloomberg To Provide Live Global Stream Of Comey Testimony
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
In line with the excitement and apprehension building around Comey's testimony, Twitter and Bloomberg have teamed up to stream the hearing live to the world on Bloomberg's @business Twitter page.