The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 25, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
282 E GUN HILL RD.
BRONX, NEW YORK, 10467
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - 1002 DAVIS TERRACE, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Rooftop Terrace at Brooklyn Children’s Museum Is Set to Open
By JANE MARGOLIES - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
A decade after it began, an outdoor green space for the museum’s small visitors is finally ready, and it arrives with an impressive design pedigree.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Gorilla dancing like nobody's watching will make you feel pure joy
By Gianluca Mezzofiore - Friday Jun 23, 2017
How to improve a video of a breakdancing Gorilla in a paddling pool?
Easy, just add "Maniac" from the Flashdance soundtrack.
You don't believe me? Just watch this:
People were mesmerised by the talented animal letting his freak flag fly:More about Gorilla, Maniac, Flashdance, Breakdancing Gorilla, and Culture
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Lincoln Center Cultural Innovation Fund Awards Innovation Fund Grants
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Sinclair) - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
The pilot grant program is designed to catalyze access to and participation in cultural opportunities in central Brooklyn and the South Bronx....
- Listing of the Day: London, England
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
The apartment, which is on the fourth and fifth floors, has three very private terraces with terrific views of the West End.
- South Korea Is Building a Hyperloop
By Alex Davies - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Hyperloop Transportation Technologies has signed a deal to help build a hyperloop line from Seoul to Busan.